Company News / 2020 03 25 Covid-19 Pandemic
The global COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way millions of people go about their daily lives and our company is no exception. We would like to outline some key guidelines about how we operate at the moment and what measures have been taken into effect to ensure safety of our staff and customers:
- We have taken measures to limit the amount of people at the factory and alternate employees to ensure distances are maintained and contact is minimized. Following these guidelines, our encoder and glass production continues to operate.
- Office employees, who have the ability to work from home, have been working remotely for the past week and will continue to do so until further notice.
- Employees have been instructed about sanitization and necessary equipment has been provided.
- We have doubled down on cleaning the factory premises to ensure safe environment.
- Physical meetings have been replaced by phone conversations and digital conferences.
- No visits to and from our company to limit social interactions to a minimum.
We will continue to monitor and assess the situation and will keep you posted regarding any changes. Until then, we continue to operate and you can reach us through the usual means.